Touch-A-Bum: Grabbin' ass since '77

New and improved formula! Now with 75% more rage!!!

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Buy me things!

Ok! Christmas time is rapidly approaching and in an attempt to get stuff I actually want for a change I will be posting my Xmas list on here. You people have no excuses now. I even made it easy for you. Just clickity click click on the links.

1) The Complete Calvin and Hobbes

This is one of the coolest things I have ever seen and anyone who gets it for me will always have a special place in my heart. Whoever doesn't get me this will also have a special place... but it will be closer to my asshole.

2) A Green Lantern Power Battery

Available at comic stores everywhere, this is a perfect gift for a big fucking geek like me.

3) X-Men Legends 2 for Nintendo Gamecube

Make sure you buy the Gamecube version! Unless of course you are also buying me a PS2 or an X-Box... which leads into:

4) X-Box 360

I'm pretty sure this is on just about everybody's list this year.

5) World Peace

Just to show I am not a selfish prick I would also like world peace for Christmas. If anyone pulls this one off I will be pretty fucking impressed.

6) A Complete set of Superman / Batman Series 1

Actually, fuck world peace I want these instead.

7) Chasing Amy Lithograph and Artwork page

These would be very cool especially if you get them framed for me.

8) The O.C. Season 2 on DVD

I already have season 1 and I really really need to find out what happens with Ryan and Marissa. Will Summer and Seth work out there problems? What about Julie and Caleb? Will their marriage survive his legal problems? And what of... well you get the point. I really need this one.

9) A Superman Returns Official Movie Poster

And finally I would like a Superman Returns poster. The official really real one. Not a fucking weak ass dollar store knock-off. Please frame this as well.

And that's it! Only 9 little things, that I feel I deserve as some sort of Christmas bonus from a certain boss-lady for all those hours of hard work. Or perhaps from a little sister or brother who just wants to see their big brother smile on Christmas day. Maybe from that special someone who I love very much. Fuck even from complete strangers for all I care! I just want my shit. So whip out those Visas and Master Cards and get ordering people! Time is short, there are only 24 shopping days left.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

how 'bout a used set of michelin's and a beer?

9:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good luck son..ny on all those great gifts...........hahahahah!!!!!!!!!!

1:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ronald, I think you missed a few important chrismas gifts...
peace on earth and putting the end to hunger in the world. Sorry to smash the ambiance of your blogger site, but you never know who is reading this stuff -

8:02 AM  
Blogger morph1138 said...

Ummm... World Peace was on my list... Maybe you should've ask for new reading glasses for Christmas...

11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home