Touch-A-Bum: Grabbin' ass since '77

New and improved formula! Now with 75% more rage!!!

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Weekly update

Well this Xmas list is already working! Joe got me O.C. Season 2, so now there are only 8 things left to get me people! Let's hurry it up Christmas is right around the corner!

In other news today marks the 25th anniversary of John Lennons death. Sad, sad stuff people.

Hmmm... what else... Russ tried to take a picture of me today and I found it disturbing. Also I saw the X3 trailer. Looks pretty friggin awesome! The quick shot they showed of Magneto tearin up the bridge was pretty snazzy. There's no new Lost episodes til Jan. 11th so I'm kinda pissed off about that I guess...

The big news I guess would be that my friend Sarah from Texas (but I don't hold that against her) is coming to visit soon. I will have to take her to an all you can eat buffet while she is here because that girl loves to fucking eat! Watching her and Nat go at a plate of food is like watching the Discovery Channel when a lion takes down the weakest animal of the herd. It is fast, ferocious and a little arousing.

Hmmm... Turns out life has been boring lately... Nothing really interesting to say. I'll try to think of something and post more later today or tomorrow, but for now paperwork calls...

- R

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Russ IS disturbing.

2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home