Touch-A-Bum: Grabbin' ass since '77

New and improved formula! Now with 75% more rage!!!

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Nightmare In 3-FUCKING-D!!!!

Holy freaking wow! So October 20th will see the re-release of one of the greatest movies of all time in beautiful Disney Digital 3-D. Nightmare Before Christmas on the big screen again
and it's in 3-D? Who could possibly resist? No one that's who. Only soulless deviant fuck bags. And I don't want them at the theater anyways. I am so completely psyched up for this but at the same time I have this horrible sinking feeling in my stomach that for some dumb ass reason we will not get this movie in Victoria. If not I'll need to get a list of al of you who wanna go to Van to check it out. There is no way I want to miss this! Also I saw that they are re-releasing the soundtrack with new covers by Fallout Boy, Marilyn Manson, Fiona Apple and such. This news makes me frightened and curious all at the same time. Could be good. Could be fucking atrocious. Only time will tell...

FUN FACT! Jack Skellington made his first appearance in Beetlejuice as a character on Beetlejuice's carousel hat towards the end of the filck! Neato gang!

CLICK HERE FOR THE TRAILER! woot!

- R

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

comment

10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home