Touch-A-Bum: Grabbin' ass since '77

New and improved formula! Now with 75% more rage!!!

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Stuff. Just some stuff.

So let's see... What's new...

I finally watched Gigli a little while ago and rewatched it the other night. Wow. This movie is actually quite enjoyable. Affleck is always good and J. Lo isn't that bad in this flick. Plus there are cameos by Christopher Walken and Al Pacino! How bad can it be if it has those two in it? Not bad at all my friends. Not bad at all.

I also just watched the Polar Express and another wow! Why am I taking so long to see all these really good films? Polar Express is without a doubt a new staple in my holiday viewing schedule. That list is comprised of (in no particular order): It's A Wonderful Life, National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation, Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, Nightmare Before Christmas, A Charlie Brown Christmas and Die Hard. Also the Polar Express is playing at the IMAX downtown starting on Dec. 8th until the 31st.

In movie news, I just heard that Anne Hathaway and Steve Carell will be staring in a new big screen version of the classic Mel Brooks comedy Get Smart. If this turns out to be true I will shit my pants and squeal in delight.

Another interesting little factoid! The original name for the soft drink Pepsi was "Brad's Drink."

Well I can't really think of much else... Oh! Check out the Harry Potter 5 trailer. It looks to be pretty damn cool. Other than that I'm all done!

Seacrest out!

- R

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home