Touch-A-Bum: Grabbin' ass since '77

New and improved formula! Now with 75% more rage!!!

Monday, December 04, 2006

Christmas List 2006 Baby!!!

Hokay! Last year I got two things from my Xmas list! Two outta nine isn't bad but I expect everyone to do much better this year. As usual I will have links so youse guys can just use your credit cards and buy on-line to make your shopping experience as nice and easy as possible. For those of you who want a hands on kinda thing, I'm pretty sure quite a few things on this list are available at Legends Comics located at 633 Johnson St. Ok folks! Get your Visa's ready!

1) The Absolute Watchmen

This is the only absolute DC volume I don't own and my collection is ever so incomplete without it. I really really need this. Badly.

2) The Fantastic Four Omnibus

Please please please please? I am really starting to get back into silver age comics and the FF so whoever buys me this one gets an extra special kiss on the cheek.

3) A Nintendo Wii

Ok so this is one of the things on my list that you can't find at Legends. Go to Future Shop, or Electronics Boutique or even fucking Wal-Mart! Just get me one please? And if you could find it in your heart, I really want the Zelda game too.

4) Wolverine Origin Hardcover

I love these comics and sadly they were in boxes G through X that went out the window. Bitch.

5) The Alias Omnibus

Another big fucking book full of comics.

6) The Alias Complete DVD Collection

Not to be confused with the omnibus above, this is a big fancy box with all five seasons of Alias in it. I want this like a fat kid wants cake.

7) Lost Girls

Yet another very large comic book filled with all sorts of goodness.

And finally:

8)The James Bond Seamaster Omega watch

This one is really more of a pipe dream, although if I were to get a Christmas / performance bonus of 3%, which is pretty low really, that should more than cover over it... :) Ok everyone! Let's get started on making this the best Christmas ever (well for me anyways)!!! And also don't forget: Cash makes a great gift too. Large nonsequential hundreds are preferred as always.

Happy Ho-Ho!

- R

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey you will get what I tell you you are getting you greedy sonavabitch.
Or we will discuss what we will be getting each other because my wishlist is just as long.

-J

1:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you should call a truce and buy each other a bag of pampers and some baby wipes

6:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not sure where I can buy a set of super hero pampers but I'm sure I couldn't use the one's the last person to post wears because thier ass is too fucking big, especially with their head shoved up it.

-J

10:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home